Welcome to Great Facility Professional Electrical Repair Services
Carrying out your own electrical work can be tempting. There’s a lot of conflicting advice out there regarding what we’re allowed to do ourselves and what has to be left to a professional. Nevertheless, owing to carelessness or a lack of knowledge, more money may have to be shelled out later to put things right and, more seriously, it can lead to injury, which can be fatal. So, our advice is leave it to the experts, and that’s where we come in. Great Facility only use highly experienced electricians for
this highly specialised skill.
On-site inspection and rectification of minor Electrical problems (which can be completed within
- Repair or replacement of light fittings.
- Replacement of burnt out power sockets.
- Identification and rectification of loose electrical connections.
- Identification of overloaded circuits and rectification in order to prevent over-heating.
- Identification and replacement of corroded wires or cables.
"Safety first - leave it to the experts. All our electricians are appropriately qualified."
Parts and materials
- Any major works related to civil works
Note: An additional cost is payable for the above ‘excluded’ services, for which we would be delighted to provide a quotation on request.
Please note the following important information:
There is a minimum charge of Rs 350 per 2 hours.
- For customers that book in advance, any additional labour hours after the first 2 hours will be charged at Rs 200.
- Where there has not been a booking made in advance, any additional labour hours after the first 2 hours will be charged at Rs 250.
- Fees are charged to the customer’s account, and 100% of the fee is payable in advance.
- In the case of missed appointments, we reserve the right to retain the callout fee.
- A job will be finished by the team in the same visit unless parts need to be ordered in order to complete the job, for which the job completion will be delayed.
- Parts and materials are subject to availability in the Bangalore.