Welcome to Great Facility Professional Water Tank Cleaning
Our team of water systems cleaning experts will work to keep your water tanks and supporting systems in excellent working order, and to the highest levels of cleanliness, using specialised cleaning products.
Draining of the tank.
- De-sludging and removal of all residues.
- Disinfecting, scrubbing, and pressure washing of all tank surfaces.
- Water pipe disinfecting at main source connection.
- Drying and refilling the tank with fresh water.
"We have the specialist products and expertise to clean your tank, removing mold and debris, professionally."
Maintenance of pipes and pumps.
- Repairs to the water tank.
- Replacement of spare parts, eg. Valves.
- Water testing, eg. micro biological parameters , Legionella etc.
Note: An additional cost is payable for the above ‘excluded’ services, for which we would be delighted to
provide a quotation on request.
Please note the following important information:
Customers are requested to shut off the tank valves a minimum of 24 hours (ideally 48 hours) in advance of cleaning. Failure to do so will mean that the Cleaning Team will be unable to carry out the cleaning operation, but that a callout fee will still be incurred.
- Adequate access to the tank must be provided. If tank openings are obstructed in any way, this may result in the service cancellation, and a callout fee will still be charged.