Welcome to Great Facility Professional Air Conditioner Repair & Services
Did you Know?
- An air conditioning (AC) unit will lose 5% of its overall efficiency, every year it goes without proper professional maintenance.
- With regular maintenance, an AC unit will keep up to 96 % of its original efficiency.
- Systems operating at peak efficiency can cut monthly energy costs by up to 25%.
- Proper maintenance effectively doubles the life span of the average AC system.
Even more important are the benefits for health. Health risks associated with poor air quality can
be greatly reduced or eliminated with proper system maintenance. And a unit working at its full capacity will keep your home more comfortable by controlling humidity and maximising the
Diagnosis and rectification of the following:
AC not cooling.
- AC over-cooling.
- Water leakage from the AC.
- Checking the need for gas re-filling.
Parts and materials.
- Servicing of the AC unit.
- Trouble shooting and brazing for gas leakages.
- Insulation works.
- Gas charging.
- Replacement of compressor.
- Washing of cooling coils.
Note: An additional cost is payable for the above ‘excluded’ services, for which we would be
delighted to provide a quotation on request.
Please note the following important information:
There is a minimum charge of Rs 500 for 2 hours.
- For customers that book in advance, any additional labour hours after the first 2 hours will
be charged at Rs 200.
- Where there has not been a booking made in advance, any additional labour hours after
the first 2 hours will be charged at Rs 200.
- Fees are charged to the customer’s account, and 100% of the fee is payable in advance.
- In the case of missed appointments, we reserve the right to retain the callout fee.
- A job will be finished by the team in the same visit unless parts need to be ordered in order
to complete the job, for which the job completion will be delayed.
- Parts and materials are subject to availability in the Bangalore.